DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!
Announcing, the winners of the 5th annual #DowntownScarecrowscompetition!!
Congratulations to all of the teams who participated this year, and really put Nashua’s creativity on display. 30 scarecrows will still be out and about through October, if you haven’t had a chance see them all – 15th Annual ArtWalk! weekend will be a great time to check them out!
Here are our 2019 #DowntownScarecrows, hoping for your votes!
Click on Rules & Prizes in the purple bar to find out how you can help your favorite win;
then browse the Gallery of all our fun photos!
Once you have placed your vote, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter: The Downtowner!
We’ll be sure to announce the winners in the newsletter, alongside many great things to do and see here in Downtown Nashua!
Vote Is Now Closed!
Rules & Prizes
SHOW YOUR FAVORITE SCARECROWS SOME LOVE! Help our participating local businesses win by voting! There are two ways for you to vote:
- Vote online.
- You may vote once a day until the contest ends.
- This vote is worth 1 point.
- Share a selfie. Snap a photo of yourself with a scarecrow and share it on Facebook or Instagram.
- Photo MUST be set to Public.
- Photo MUST include #DowntownScarecrows (so we can find it and count your vote).
- This vote is worth 5 points.
Winners will be chosen mid-October, based on your votes. THANK YOU!
Past winners of #DowntownScarecrows competitions: