Wednesday, June 6, 2018
6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
As it approaches its 24th year,
the Taste of Downtown Nashua
is recognized as the best organized,
and the longest-running event
of its kind in New Hampshire.
Thank you to our sponsors, Clocktower Place Apartments, The Lannan Company, the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce, Bellavance Beverage, The Nashua Telegraph, and Chunky’s Cinema!
Flavors abound, from savory to sweet; there is always something for everyone! Moreover, with over 25 restaurants and caterers participating, you are likely to discover a new eatery to add to your list of favorites. This well-known and established, ticketed event draws hundreds of foodies from the region to sample the culinary offerings of downtown Nashua’s best restaurants inside downtown’s fabulous retail and service locations. Tickets are mailed prior to the event and contain a treasure map filled with Taste of Downtown Nashua discoveries allowing ticket-holders to plan their routes in advance based on their food and beverage preferences. However, many are not able to make the complete round of all stops, as they are too full after their first 15 stops. To add to the festivities, there are street musicians to keep you entertained as you walk from store to store plus prizes, giveaways, raffles and a popular scavenger hunt – The Hot Spot Challenge.
Tickets Ordered After May 30th will be available for pickup at the Main Street Bridge starting at 5:30pm on Wednesday, June 6th! A limited number of tickets will be available for purchase throughout the day of the event at Scontsas Jewelers (221 Main Street), and starting at 5:30pm at the Main Street Bridge.
in the news...
NASHUA – From 6-8:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 3, the 21st annual Taste of Downtown Nashua takes place on and around Main Street.
The event pairs retail establishments and restaurants, with more than 25 restaurants, caterers and beverage vendors participating. Attendees will get up close and personal with the chefs from downtown’s award-winning restaurants…
Torres, owner of Agave Azul Cantina Grill, offered a sample of the seafood, chicken and freshly made guacamole available at his new eatery during the city’s annual Taste of Downtown restaurant showcase Wednesday night…
We are excited to share our 2018 lineup of participating businesses!
Participating businesses for 2018 include:
1) Studio Mark Emile Photography hosting Gauchos Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse
2) The Flight Center hosting Bellavance Beverage
3) Cardin Jewelers hosting San Francisco Kitchen
4) Graffiti Paintbar hosting Margaritas Nashua
5) Gentle Dental Nashua hosting The River Casino & Sports Bar
6) Scontsas Fine Jewelry & Home Decor hosting Terragia
7) Camaraderie hosting Stella Blu – American Tapas
8) Tangled Roots Herbal hosting City Moose Café & Catering
9) Suesies Salon hosting Celebrations Distinctive Catering
10) Precision Body Arts – tattoo & piercing studio hosting CodeX
11) Fortin Gage – Fresh Flowers & Distinctive Gifts (NHFlowers-gifts) hosting Fody’s Great American Tavern
12) Wilfred’s Barber Shop hosting Riverside Barbeque Company
13) NBT Bank hosting Edible Arrangements #1626 Nashua, NH
14) WineNot Boutique hosting a Wine Tasting
15) PRG (Persian Rug Gallery) hosting Fratello’s Italian Grille – Nashua
16) Purple Finch Properties hosting California Burritos
17) Nashua Coins and Collectibles hosting King David Coffee Roasters
18) Bar Harbor Bank hosting New Taj India
19) Pompanoosuc Mills hosting MT’s Local Kitchen & Wine Bar
20) Fresh of Nashua hostingThe Flight Center
21) Fay’s Fine Cabinetry hosting The Arbor Restaurant & Function Facility
22) The Telegraph hosting Odd Fellows Brewing Co
23) League of NH Craftsmen – Nashua Gallery hosting Riverwalk Cafe & Music Bar
24) Enterprise Bank hosting Giant of Siam
25) Ameriprise Financial hosting Casa Mezcal Mexican Grill
26) Herner Chiropractic hosting The Peddler’s Daughter – Nashua
27) The Peddler’s Daughter – Nashua hosting Bellavance Beverage
28) Cava de Vino NH hosting a Wine Tasting
29) Jo Louise Beauty hosting Sub Zero Ice Cream